Leaves Factory In 1-2 Weeks
Be the first to review this product and earn a chance for a $10 store credit when you place a review on this product post purchase.
Briggs & Stratton 6000 Watt Portable Generator
Briggs & Stratton's Longest running generator and Longest run time home back-up power generator. Powered by a Briggs & Stratton 1650 Series™ OHV engine for long life, high performance, and great fuel efficiency. A larger fuel tank proivdes up to 13 hours run time at 50% load.
• 6000 Running watts/7500 Starting watts
• Ideal for powering a small appliance and several household items
• Power Surge™ Alternator produces up to 25% more surge wattage to start large motor driven appliances and tools simultaneously
• 7 Gallon metal fuel tank proivdes up to 13 hour run time @ 50% load
• Multi-Featured Control Panel has household and locking outlets with circuit breaker protection, rubber outlet covers for added protection and hour meter.
• 10" Never Go Flat Wheels for easy mobility
Not CARB Compliant, Not for Sale to California
|Manufacturer||Briggs & Stratton|
|Made In USA||No|
|Voltage||120/240V Single Phase||Features|
|Low Oil Alert||Low Oil Shutdown|
|Receptacles||4 - 120V 20 Amp Household Outlets
1 - 120/240V 30 Amp Locking
|Portability Kit||Never Go Flat Wheels Included|
|Product Weight||187 lbs.|
|Dimensions (Inches)||28.7L x 18.4W x 23.8H||Engine|
|Engine Brand||B&S 1650 Series™|
|Engine Size||342 cc|
|Engine RPM||3600 RPM||Alternator|
|Alternator Type||Power Surge™|
|Fuel Tank Material||Metal|
|Fuel Tank Size||7 Gallons|
|Run Time (50% Load)||13 Hours||Warranty Information|
|Consumer Warranty||2 Years Limited|
|Commercial Warranty||90 Day Limited|
All generators include 24 hour delivery notification and residential delivery. Liftgate service is available on all air-cooled generators and some liquid cooled units – Please call for verification. Free Shipping is curbside service only. Curbside service means the freight company will deliver to your address and lower your generator to the ground. The freight company will not back down driveways, place a generator in a building or where it is being installed. You are responsible for arranging the movement and setting of the generator.
Some restrictions apply to "Free Shipping" you may either view our
Shipping Information page or contact us for details.