Briggs & Stratton Elite 7000 Watt/8750 Surge Watt Electric Start Portable Generator
Briggs & Stratton Elite Series products have heavy-duty components and features for long-lasting durability. They perform tirelessly around the home, farm or on the job.
• Weather Protected Control Panel protects your control panel from rain, dirt, dust and debris.
• Outlets: All outlets are circuit breaker protected. Select the generator with the types of outlets you need.
• Fuel Tanks: Larger fuel tanks provide longer uninterrupted run times.
• Power Surge™ Alternator: Produces the electricity. PowerSurge Alternators deliver greater surge wattage for extra starting power.
• Engine: OHV (Overhead Valve) engines provide longer life, longer run times, greater fuel efficiency and quieter running.
• Muffler: Helps reduce engine noise.
• Wheel Kit Included.
Not CARB Compliant, Not for Sale to California
|Manufacturer||Briggs & Stratton|
|Made In USA||No|
|Voltage||120/240V Single Phase||Features|
|Low Oil Alert||Low Oil Shutdown|
|Receptacles||4 - 120V Household Outlets
1- 120/240V 30 Amp Locking Outlet
|Portability Kit||Never Go Flat Wheels Included|
|Product Weight||230 lbs.|
|Dimensions (Inches)||34 x 26.4 x 27.1||Engine|
|Engine Brand||B&S 2100 Series|
|Engine Size||OHV 420 CC|
|Engine RPM||3600 RPM||Alternator|
|Alternator Type||Power Surge™|
|Fuel Tank Material||Metal|
|Fuel Tank Size||7 Gallons|
|Run Time (50% Load)||9 Hours||Warranty Information|
|Consumer Warranty||3 Year Limited|
|25 Foot Generator Power Cord by Westinghouse||
Westinghouse WGC25 Power Cord, 25' 10 Guage, Generator Power Cord with Twist-Lock 30 Amp plug compatible with 125/250 VAC (NEMA...
|Model #: WGC25|
|20 Foot 30 Amp Generator Power Cord by Westinghouse WGC20||
Westinghouse WGC20 30 Amp Power Cord, 20 Foot, 10 Guage, Generator Power Cord with Twist-Lock 30 Amp plug compatible with 125/250 VAC (Nema L14-30). Fan configuration with four standard household outlets lets you utilize...
|Model #: WGC20|
Posted by Valued Customer on 19th Nov 2013
Bought this to replace a 5000 watt generic and it's big enough for our whole medium ranch home.
Posted by Mike H on 13th Mar 2013
Had Electrician install a Double Throw Switch for safety. Ready for outages.