Leaves Factory In 1-2 Weeks
Briggs & Stratton Elite 7000 Watt/8750 Surge Watt Electric Start Portable Generator
Briggs & Stratton Elite Series products have heavy-duty components and features for long-lasting durability. They perform tirelessly around the home, farm or on the job.
• Weather Protected Control Panel protects your control panel from rain, dirt, dust and debris.
• Outlets: All outlets are circuit breaker protected. Select the generator with the types of outlets you need.
• Fuel Tanks: Larger fuel tanks provide longer uninterrupted run times.
• Power Surge™ Alternator: Produces the electricity. PowerSurge Alternators deliver greater surge wattage for extra starting power.
• Engine: OHV (Overhead Valve) engines provide longer life, longer run times, greater fuel efficiency and quieter running.
• Muffler: Helps reduce engine noise.
• Wheel Kit Included.
Not CARB Compliant, Not for Sale to California
|Manufacturer||Briggs & Stratton|
|Made In USA||No|
|Voltage||120/240V Single Phase||Features|
|Low Oil Alert||Yes|
|Receptacles||4 - 120V Household Outlets
1- 120/240V 30 Amp Locking Outlet
|Product Weight||244 lbs|
|Dimensions (Inches)||35 x 23 x 26||Engine|
|Engine Brand||B&S 2100 Series|
|Engine Size||OHV 420 CC|
|Engine RPM||3600 RPM|
|Fuel Tank Material||Metal|
|Fuel Tank Size||7 Gallons|
|Run Time (50% Load)||9 Hours||Warranty Information|
|Consumer Warranty||3 Year Limited|
|Commercial Warranty||90 Day Limited|
Posted by Valued Customer on 19th Nov 2013
Bought this to replace a 5000 watt generic and it's big enough for our whole medium ranch home.
Posted by Mike H on 13th Mar 2013
Had Electrician install a Double Throw Switch for safety. Ready for outages.
All generators include 24 hour delivery notification and residential delivery. Liftgate service is available on all air-cooled generators and some liquid cooled units – Please call for verification. Free Shipping is curbside service only. Curbside service means the freight company will deliver to your address and lower your generator to the ground. The freight company will not back down driveways, place a generator in a building or where it is being installed. You are responsible for arranging the movement and setting of the generator.
Some restrictions apply to "Free Shipping" you may either view our
Shipping Information page or contact us for details.