Briggs & Stratton Elite 8000 Watt Portable Generator
Briggs & Stratton Elite Series products have heavy-duty components and features for long-lasting durability. They perform tirelessly around the home, farm or on the job.
• Weather Protected Control Panel protects your control panel form rain, dirt, dust and debris.
• Outlets: All outlets are circuit breaker protected. Select the generator with the types of outlets you need.
• Fuel Tanks: Larger fuel tanks provide longer uninterrupted run times.
• Alternator: Produces the electricity. PowerSurge Alternators deliver greater surge wattage for extra starting power.
• Engine: OHV (Overhead Valve) engines provide longer life, longer run times, greater fuel efficiency and quieter running.
• Muffler: Helps reduce engine noise.
• Wheel Kit Included.
|Manufacturer||Briggs & Stratton|
|Made In USA||No|
|Voltage||120/240V Single Phase||Features|
1-30 Amp Locking
1-Float Charge Jack
|Dimensions (Inches)||34.75L x 23.0W x 26.75H||Engine|
|Engine Brand||B&S 2100 Series|
|Engine Size||OHV 420 CC|
|Engine RPM||3600 RPM||Alternator|
|Auto Voltage Regulation||Yes||Fuel|
|Fuel Tank Size||7 Gallons|
|Run Time (50% Load)||9 Hours||Warranty Information|
|Consumer Warranty||3 Year Limited|
|25 Foot 30 Amp Portable Generator Cord with Nema L1430 and 4 520P Outlets by Westinghouse WGC25||
Utilize the full power output of your protable generator with this cord! Directly connect a generator to your home appliances needing power. 25' Power Cord, Twist Lock 30 Amp plug compatible with L14-30R receptacle. Fan...
|Model #: WGC25|
|20 Foot 30 Amp Portable Generator Cord with Nema L1430P and 4 520R Outlets by Westinghouse WGC20||
Utilize the full power output of your protable generator with this cord! Directly connect a generator to your home appliances needing power. 20' Power Cord, Twist Lock 30 Amp plug compatible with L14-30R receptacle. Fan...
|Model #: WGC20|
Posted by Jim A on 20th Dec 2012
Recieved the generator on schedule, easy to start. I was away from home and my wife was very happy that she was able to start the generator by herself. Being a Master Electrician, this 8,000 watt generator exceeded my expectations, which handled the load with no problems. It is very reliable, which gives me peace of mind that I purchased the right generator for my application.
Posted by Chris Hennen on 2nd Nov 2012
Our B/S 30471 served us well during Hurricane Sandy. Started right up and powered all the essentials. My only criticism to date is that it's a bit noisier than expected. The dB level was a purchase consideration but I wasn't expecting it to be as loud as it is. Otherwise, no problems at this stage.