Leaves Factory In 1-2 Weeks
Be the first to review this product and earn a chance for a $10 store credit when you place a review on this product post purchase.
Briggs & Stratton PowerSmart Series 1600W Inverter Generator
The PowerSmart Series Inverter
Quieter, Compact and Efficient Power for the Great Outdoors!
1600 Watts Running/2000 Starting Watts
• Computer Controlled Inverter Technology: Delivers quiet, efficient, reliable power that's safe for personal electronics.
•PowerSmart Mode: Automatically varies engine speed to power the items you need, which saves fuel and runs longer.
• Campsite Friendly: Up to 38% quieter and 45% lighter than a traditional camping generator
• 1 Gallon Fuel Tank Provides Up To 6.5 Hour Run Time @ 25% Load
• Includes 2 Household Outlets and 1 - 12V DC Accessory/Battery Charging Outlet
• Onboard low oil and overload alert system
• Unique twin-handle design makes it easy to carry
• 2-Year Limited Warranty
Not CARB Compliant, Not for Sale to California
|Manufacturer||Briggs & Stratton|
|Made In USA||No|
|Voltage||120V Single Phase|
|Decibel Rating||Not Available||Features|
|Starting System||Recoil Start|
|Low Oil Alert||Yes|
|Receptacles||2-120V Household Outlets
1-12V DC Accessory/Battery Charging 10 Amp Outlet
|Product Weight||50 lbs|
|Shipping Weight||56 lbs|
|Dimensions (Inches)||21L x 14.2W x 17.4H||Engine|
|Engine Size||105 cc||Alternator|
|Fuel Tank Size||1 Gallon|
|Run Time (50% Load)||6.5 Hrs 1/4 Load||Warranty Information|
|Consumer Warranty||2 Year Limited|
|Commercial Warranty||90 Day Limited|
All generators include 24 hour delivery notification and residential delivery. Liftgate service is available on all air-cooled generators and some liquid cooled units – Please call for verification. Free Shipping is curbside service only. Curbside service means the freight company will deliver to your address and lower your generator to the ground. The freight company will not back down driveways, place a generator in a building or where it is being installed. You are responsible for arranging the movement and setting of the generator.
Some restrictions apply to "Free Shipping" you may either view our
Shipping Information page or contact us for details.