Leaves Factory In 1-2 Weeks
Be the first to review this product and earn a chance for a $10 store credit when you place a review on this product post purchase.
Cummins Onan Commercial QG 5500 Gasoline, 120/240V Single Phase EVAP
Designed for tough commercial applications. Include exceptionally low noise and vibration, easy installation, diagnostic, capability and digital regulation that maintains voltage stability as loads change. The 5500 kW and above models are designed to consistently perform in applications where dependability and high-quality power are essential. They are built to be the quietest in their class and the enclosed muffler provides easy installation. The advanced digital control provides extensive diagnostic capabilities by constantly monitoring the generator set's operation and alerting the user to potential problems. It also assists the operator or service personnel in troubleshooting a variety of operating conditions and service checks.
Features & Benefits:
• Integrated hydraulic pump option available (shown in picture order Model 5.5HGJAE-2555)
• Quietest and lowest vibration generator set in its class
• EVAPporative specification for trailer applications required to meet CARB Tier 3 and EPA phase 3 standards.
• Integrated housing design
• Enclosed muffler for ease of installation
• Self-diagnostic capability to simplify troubleshooting
• Runs two ACs
• Digital regulation for voltage stability as loads change
• 2-year limited warranty, 5-year drive warranty
Picture is representative of actual product
• Effective January 1, 2011, gasoline generator sets on trailers, diesel chassis or any other non-motorized mobile apparatus must have an EVAP generator set, approved tank, EVAP canister, hoses and fitgings all meeting the CARB Tier 3 and EPA phase 3 standards and specifications. This law applies in all 50 states.
|Made In USA||Yes|
|Voltage||120/240V Single Phase|
|Decibel Rating||66 dB(A)||Features|
|Low Oil Alert||Low Oil Pressure|
|Product Weight||290 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||339 lbs.|
|Dimensions (Inches)||33.6L x 22.2W x 16.7H||Engine|
|Engine Brand||Cummins Onan OHV EH65V|
|Engine Size||V-Twin 4-Cycle|
|Engine RPM||2400 RPM|
|Cast Iron Sleeve||Yes|
|Cooling System||Air Cooled||Alternator|
|Alternator Type||Cummins Onan|
|Auto Voltage Regulation||Yes||Fuel|
|Fuel Tank Material||Customer Supplied|
|Run Time (50% Load)||.6 gal/hr||Warranty Information|
|Commercial Warranty||2 Year/2000 Hours Limited|
All generators include 24 hour delivery notification and residential delivery. Liftgate service is available on all air-cooled generators and some liquid cooled units – Please call for verification. Free Shipping is curbside service only. Curbside service means the freight company will deliver to your address and lower your generator to the ground. The freight company will not back down driveways, place a generator in a building or where it is being installed. You are responsible for arranging the movement and setting of the generator.
Some restrictions apply to "Free Shipping" you may either view our
Shipping Information page or contact us for details.