Designed for tough commercial applications, the Cummins Onan Quiet Gas Series generators are loaded with quality features. These include exceptionally low noise and vibration, easy installation, diagnostic capability and digital regulation which maintains voltage stability as loads change. The Quiet Gas EFI is the first Electronic Fuel Injection generator set in the industry.
The advanced digital control provides extensive diagnostic capabilities by constantly monitoring the generator set's operation and alerting the user to potential problems. It also assists the operator or service personnel in troubleshooting a variety of operating conditions and service checks.
Features & Benefits:
• First EFI (electronic fuel injection) generator set in its class.
• EFI provides improved hot and cold start capability
• Integrated hydraulic pump option available (shown in picture)
• Quietest and lowest vibration generator set in its class
• Integrated housing design
• Enclosed muffler for ease of installation
• Self-diagnostic capability to simplify troubleshooting
• Runs two ACs
• Digital regulation for voltage stability as loads change
• Electronic governor for voltage stability and frequency control
• 2-year limited warranty, 5-year drive warranty
• EFI Generator sets require a chassis-specific fuel system kit, see recommended products, p/n 541-1002.
Picture is representative of actual product.
Note: • Effective January 1, 2011, gasoline generator sets on trailers, diesel chassis or any other non-motorized mobile apparatus must have an EVAP generator set, approved tank, EVAP canister, hoses and fittings all meeting the CARB Tier 3 and EPA phase 3 standards and specifications. This law applies in all 50 states.
Join our newsletter to receive:
Get Helpful Tips
Receive Sales & Specials
Email Exclusive Deals
New Product & Blog Announcements
Your form is being submitted please do not refresh the page or your scubscription might not go through.