Designed for tough commercial applications, the Cummins Onan Quiet Gas Series generators are loaded with quality features. These include exceptionally low noise and vibration, easy installation, diagnostic capability and digital regulation which maintains voltage stability as loads change.
The advanced digital control provides extensive diagnostic capabilities by constantly monitoring the generator set's operation and alerting the user to potential problems. It also assists the operator or service personnel in troubleshooting a variety of operating conditions and service checks.
Features & Benefits:
• Integrated hydraulic pump option (shown in picture)
• Quietest and lowest vibration generator set in its class
• Integrated housing design
• Enclosed muffler for ease of installation
• Self-diagnostic capability to simplify troubleshooting
• Runs two ACs with power to spare
• Digital regulation for voltage stability as loads change
• 2-year limited warranty, 5-year drive warranty
Picture is representative of actual product.
Note: • Effective January 1, 2011, gasoline generator sets on trailers, diesel chassis or any other non-motorized mobile apparatus must have an EVAP generator set, approved tank, EVAP canister, hoses and fittings all meeting the CARB Tier 3 and EPA phase 3 standards and specifications. This law applies in all 50 states.
Join our newsletter to receive:
Get Helpful Tips
Receive Sales & Specials
Email Exclusive Deals
New Product & Blog Announcements
Your form is being submitted please do not refresh the page or your scubscription might not go through.