Leaves Factory In 1-2 Weeks
Be the first to review this product and earn a chance for a $10 store credit when you place a review on this product post purchase.
Generac’s 50 amp pre-wired switch is an automatic transfer switch and distributed load center that backs up 12 selected circuits for essential circuit coverage. Pre-wired for the easiest and least expensive installation on the market, they are an excellent value when whole house coverage is unnecessary.
• NEMA 1 (indoor rated only) enclosure is standard on the pre-wired switch.
• Pre-wired 30 foot (9.1 meter) whip to connect to the provided 5 foot pre-wired whip and external connection box.
• Pre-wired 2 foot (0.61 meter) whip, color coded to connect into the existing electrical panel, ensures the easiest, trouble-free installation.
• Rated for all classes of load, 100% equipment rated, both inductive and resistive.
• Fully automatic, transfers your vital electrical loads to the energized source of power.
• Mounts near your existing distributions panel for simple, low-cost, Flush Mountable
Ships Free with a Generator or $48.00 S&H Fee Will Be Added
|Manufacturer||Generac Power Systems|
|Made In USA||Yes|
|Dimensions (Inches)||22.5H x 15.4W x 3.8D||Transfer Switch|
|Transfer Switch Model||RTG12EZA1|
|Transfer Switch Amps||50 Amps|
|Transfer Switch Circuits||1 40 Amp 240V, 1 30 Amp 240V, 3 20 Amp 120V, 5 15 Amp 120V|
|ATS Poles||2 Pole||Warranty Information|
|Consumer Warranty||5 Year Limited|