Generac's NEW 7kW CorePower System standby generator is a complete generator and transfer switch system. It makes choosing an automatic generator over a portable the obvious choice to manage power outages. The compact design is engineered for easy maintenance and serviceability, and is ideal when space is at premium.
• Prepackaged system - 7 kW standby generator is prepackaged with a 50 Amp transfer switch with eight circuit load center including breakers - does not include wiring
• Generac OHV engine is designed for reliability and long life
• At least 10 dB(A) quieter than competitive units and significantly quieter than a standard portable generator
• Easy installation and maintenance – sides are quickly removed without tools for easy accessibility during initial installation and ongoing maintenance.Digital controller with LED light status and fault indicators
• All-weather composite enclosure withstands the harshest environments, including coastal areas
• Lightweight and compact – lighter than comparable units so placement is easier and compact footprint fits in tight spaces
• Digital LED Controller
• Automatic Transfer Switch with Built-In Priority Load Center
• Composite All Weather Enclosure
• External Main Circuit Breaker
• Flexible Fuel Line Connector
• Composite Mounting Pad
• Natural Gas or LP Gas Operation
• UL 2200 Listed
|Manufacturer||Generac Power System|
|Made In USA||Yes|
|Voltage||120/240V Single Phase|
|A/C Ton Rating||1 Ton|
|Enclosure||All Weather Polymer|
|Decibel Rating||67 db(A)||Features|
|Low Oil Alert||Yes|
|Battery Requirement||Group 26R, 12 Volts, and 350 CCA|
|Mounting Pad||Composite (Included)|
|Product Weight||250 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||331 lbs.|
|Dimensions (Inches)||24.4L x 30.2W x 33H||Engine|
|Engine RPM||3600 RPM|
|Cast Iron Sleeve||Yes|
|Cooling System||Air Cooled||Alternator|
|Auto Voltage Regulation||Yes||Fuel|
|NG Power Capacity||6kW|
|LP Power Capacity||7kW|
|NG Consumption @ Full Load||146 cu.ft/hr|
|NG Consumption @ 1/2 Load||83 cu.ft/hr|
|LP Consumption @ Full Load||1.31 gal/hr|
|LP Consumption @ 1/2 Load||1.02 gal/hr||Transfer Switch|
|Transfer Switch Model||Nema 1, Indoor Rated|
|Transfer Switch Amps||50 Amps|
|Transfer Switch Circuits||8 Pre-Wired Circuits
|ATS Poles||2 Pole||Warranty Information|
|Consumer Warranty||2 Years Limited|
|Generac Preventative Maintenance Kit 6003 for 432cc Engines 7kW CorePower System||
Generac Preventative Maintenance Kit 6003 for 432cc Engines 7kW CorePower System A scheduled maintenance program will ensure that your system is in top operating condition and that your warranty requirements are met. ...
|Model #: 6003|
|Generac Preventative Maintenance Kit with 10W30 Oil for 432cc 7kW CorePower||
Generac Preventative Maintenance Kit with 10W30 Oil for 432cc 7kW CorePower This maintenance kit offers all the items necessary to perform complete maintenance on your Generac automatic home-standby generator. Generac...
|Model #: 0J578300SM|
|Generac Preventative Maintenance Kit with 5W30 Oil for 432cc 7kW CorePower||
Generac Preventative Maintenance Kit with 5W30 Oil for 432cc 7kW CorePower This maintenance kit offers all the items necessary to perform complete maintenance on your Generac automatic home-standby generator. Generac...
|Model #: 0J57830SSM|
|Generac Cold Weather Kit for 7kW CorePower System||
The CorePower cold weather kit is recommended for CorePower 7kW units (manufactured after April 2010) installed in regions where the temperature regularly falls below 32° F. Kit Includes:The kit consists of an automatic...
|Model #: 5865|
Previous | Showing reviews 11-12 of 12
Posted by ken giunchedi on 3rd Dec 2011
as a retired hvac tech. only 78 years old, i decided to install this unit myself. took my time and finished the job over three days. about fourteen hours. start up and check out was perfect. could not be more pleased. two weeks after the install we had a two hour power failure, everything worked perfect. many thanks to generac and norwall. impressed with equipment quality and delivery.
Posted by Eric W. on 1st Nov 2011
Nice generator, good transfer switch. Unless you are really good with reading wiring diagrams, hire a professional to hook this up.
Automatic run is a good feature, once a week unit exercises itself for 12 minutes, without moving the transfer switch. I hooked this up to a LP tank and it starts every time, no hassling with breakers, jumper wires, or cans of gas.
Previous | Showing reviews 11-12 of 12