Ships Factory Direct In 1-2 Weeks
Generac's NEW 7kW CorePower System standby generator is a complete generator and transfer switch system. It makes choosing an automatic generator over a portable the obvious choice to manage power outages. The compact design is engineered for easy maintenance and serviceability, and is ideal when space is at premium.
• Prepackaged system - 7 kW standby generator is prepackaged with a 50 Amp transfer switch with eight circuit load center including breakers - does not include wiring
• Generac OHV engine is designed for reliability and long life
• At least 10 dB(A) quieter than competitive units and significantly quieter than a standard portable generator
• Easy installation and maintenance – sides are quickly removed without tools for easy accessibility during initial installation and ongoing maintenance.Digital controller with LED light status and fault indicators
• All-weather composite enclosure withstands the harshest environments, including coastal areas
• Lightweight and compact – lighter than comparable units so placement is easier and compact footprint fits in tight spaces
• Digital LED Controller
• Automatic Transfer Switch with Built-In Priority Load Center
• Composite All Weather Enclosure
• External Main Circuit Breaker
• Flexible Fuel Line Connector
• Composite Mounting Pad
• Natural Gas or LP Gas Operation
• UL 2200 Listed
|Manufacturer||Generac Power System|
|Made In USA||Yes|
|Voltage||120/240V Single Phase|
|A/C Ton Rating||1 Ton|
|Enclosure||All Weather Polymer|
|Decibel Rating||67 db(A)||Features|
|Low Oil Alert||Yes|
|Battery Requirement||Group 26R, 12 Volts, and 350 CCA|
|Mounting Pad||Composite (Included)|
|Product Weight||250 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||331 lbs.|
|Dimensions (Inches)||24.4L x 30.2W x 33H||Engine|
|Engine RPM||3600 RPM|
|Cast Iron Sleeve||Yes|
|Cooling System||Air Cooled||Alternator|
|Auto Voltage Regulation||Yes||Fuel|
|NG Power Capacity||6kW|
|LP Power Capacity||7kW|
|NG Consumption @ Full Load||146 cu.ft/hr|
|NG Consumption @ 1/2 Load||83 cu.ft/hr|
|LP Consumption @ Full Load||1.31 gal/hr|
|LP Consumption @ 1/2 Load||1.02 gal/hr||Transfer Switch|
|Transfer Switch Model||Nema 1, Indoor Rated|
|Transfer Switch Amps||50 Amps|
|Transfer Switch Circuits||8 Pre-Wired Circuits
|ATS Poles||2 Pole||Warranty Information|
|Consumer Warranty||2 Years Limited|
Previous | Showing reviews 11-13 of 13
Posted by Robert V. on 11th Dec 2011
Great price and quick delivery from Norwall, not too hard to install, it meets all of my service needs. Only issue was first time I lost power it didn't start because a small bee had built a nest in the air intake. Service call therefore was not covered under the warranty, even though that would appear to be a design flaw. It has worked fine since then.
Posted by ken giunchedi on 3rd Dec 2011
as a retired hvac tech. only 78 years old, i decided to install this unit myself. took my time and finished the job over three days. about fourteen hours. start up and check out was perfect. could not be more pleased. two weeks after the install we had a two hour power failure, everything worked perfect. many thanks to generac and norwall. impressed with equipment quality and delivery.
Posted by Eric W. on 1st Nov 2011
Nice generator, good transfer switch. Unless you are really good with reading wiring diagrams, hire a professional to hook this up.
Automatic run is a good feature, once a week unit exercises itself for 12 minutes, without moving the transfer switch. I hooked this up to a LP tank and it starts every time, no hassling with breakers, jumper wires, or cans of gas.
Previous | Showing reviews 11-13 of 13
All generators include 24 hour delivery notification and residential delivery. Liftgate service is available on all air-cooled generators and some liquid cooled units – Please call for verification. Free Shipping is curbside service only. Curbside service means the freight company will deliver to your address and lower your generator to the ground. The freight company will not back down driveways, place a generator in a building or where it is being installed. You are responsible for arranging the movement and setting of the generator.
Some restrictions apply to "Free Shipping" you may either view our
Shipping Information page or contact us for details.