Are you looking to get informed? Let us educate you on generators so you are sure to pick the right one!Learn More
Generac Digital Load Management (DLM) Module for use with Generac Nexus Smart Transfer Switches
Add addtional individual DLM modules and manage up to four more large 240V loads, when used with in conjunction with the Generac Nexus Smart Switches (100-400 Amps). These modules are 50 amps each and are housed in a Nema 3R enclosure, giving the installer the option to install them either at the electrical panel or anywhere in-line indoors or outdoors between the electrical panel and the appliance. After the four loads are shed they are brought back individually to assure generator capability and eliminate the potential of overload.
How It Works with the Generac Nexus Smart Switch:
1. By monitoring generator engine performance, the switch is able to identify when the generator approaches overload. At the appropriate time, the switch disconnects two air conditioners, typically the highest electrical load in the house.
2. After a 5-minute delay to allow for compressor bleed out, the switch brings the AC units back online one after the other with a 30-second delay in between. This is a standard capability in all Generac Smart Switches and does not require any additional components, unlike competitive transfer switches.
3. In addition, up to four other large 240V loads can be managed when the Smart Switch is used in conjunction with individual DLM modules.
• DLM modules are 50 Amps each and are housed in a NEMA 3R enclosure, giving the installer the option to install them either at the electrical panel or anywhere in-line indoors or outdoors between the electrical panel and the appliance.
• After the four loads are shed, they are brought back individually to assure DLM Module generator capability and eliminate the potential of overload.
All generators include 24 Hour Delivery Notification and Residential Curbside Delivery.
*Curbside service means the freight company will deliver to your address and lower your generator to the ground when Free Liftgate Service is included. The freight company will not back down driveways, place a generator in a building or where it is being installed. You are responsible for arranging the movement from curb.
Some restrictions apply to "Free Shipping" you may either view our Shipping Information page or contact us for details. Extra Shipping Charges include but not limited to:
Free Lift gate service is included with this generator
Join our newsletter to receive:
Copyright 2015 All Rights Reserved Norwall PowerSystems | 2455 N. Kiowa Blvd Suite 102 Lake Havasu City, Arizona 86403.