Be the first to review this product and earn a chance for a $10 store credit when you place a review on this product post purchase.
Generac GenReady Advanced Load Center & Transfer Switch, Nema 1
The advanced engineering of the GenReady Load Center replaces the home’s main circuit panel and incorporates the automatic transfer switch, in the form of the EZ Transfer Operator, with the emergency panel. All power switching is handled within one unit, so it becomes a hybrid circuit panel capable of separating out only the electrical circuits chosen to be covered during a power outage.
The GenReady ADVANCED load center is a hybrid panel that operates as a normal load center and also allows for seamless integration of standby generators.
• Rated 200 Amp
• 40 Circuit capacity with the use of tandem breakers
• Dimensions are about the same as a standard 42 space main load center
• Utilizes standard Siemans components
• Protect up to 18 circuits, up to 30 with the use of tandem breakers
• 10 Circuits available for non-protected loads
• Circuits can easily be shifted from protected to non-protected and vice versa
• UL Listed and Service Rated
• Single panels are compatible with generators rated up to 125 Amps/30kW
• Flush Mount Nema 1 Enclosure (Indoor Only)
• EZ Transfer Operator, factory installed
• 125A Circuit Breaker
• 125A Lower Panel Generator Circuit Switch
• 200A Main Circuit Breaker
• 15A Double Pole Breaker for Sensing Circuit
Ships Free with a Generator or $48.00 Shipping Fee Will Be Added
|Manufacturer||Generac Power Systems|
|Made In USA||Yes|
|Voltage||120/240V Single Phase|
|Enclosure||Nema 1 Indoor|
|Product Weight||45.5 lbs|
|Dimensions (Inches)||43.25L x 15.63W x 4H||Transfer Switch|
|Transfer Switch Model||GenReady Advanced Load Center|
|Transfer Switch Amps||200 Amp (Service Rated)|
All generators include 24 hour delivery notification and residential delivery. Liftgate service is available on all air-cooled generators and some liquid cooled units – Please call for verification. Free Shipping is curbside service only. Curbside service means the freight company will deliver to your address and lower your generator to the ground. The freight company will not back down driveways, place a generator in a building or where it is being installed. You are responsible for arranging the movement and setting of the generator.
Some restrictions apply to "Free Shipping" you may either view our
Shipping Information page or contact us for details.