Leaves Factory In 1-2 Weeks
Be the first to review this product and earn a chance for a $10 store credit when you place a review on this product post purchase.
Professional grade 3500 PSI featuring a powerful Subaru engine and durable heavy-duty style frame.
Emissions Certification: 50 State Compliant
Powerful Subaru Engine
• Features low oil shutdown to protect the engine.
Professional-Grade Triplex pump
• Ceramic pistons mean long life.
Proessional-Grade Spray Gun
• Adjustable side handle provides precise control.
• Cushion grip and easy-to-pull trigger reduce fatigue and improve comfort.
Pressure Control Valve
• Provides complete control of water pressure for all applications.
Quick-Click Nozzle Tips
• Four included, for tackling any job.
User Friendly Controls
• All in a single location, including on/off, choke, and fuel shutoff.
Non-Marring, Steel-Reinforced Rubber Hose
• Will not leave scuff marks on surfaces.
• Quick connectors make hose connections a snap.
Durable Heavy Duty Style Frame
• Protects the engine and pump.
• Front grab bar makes it easier to lift.
-Lifetime - Pump Manifold against freezing or cracking
-First Seven (7) Years - Limited comprehensive coverage on Part(s) (proof of purchase and maintenance is required)
• High Pressure Pump
-Year One and Two - Limited comprehensive coverage on Part(s) (proof of purchase and maintenance is required)
• Cart Assembly • Plumbing • Pulley
-90 Days - Limited comprehensive coverage on Part(s) (proof of purchase and maintenance is required)
• Trigger Gun/Wand • Unloader Valve • Strainer/Filter • High Pressure Hose
|Manufacturer||Generac Power Systems||Features|
|Low Oil Alert||Yes|
|Product Weight||191 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||245 lbs.|
|Dimensions (Inches)||39.5L x 28.5W x 26H||Engine|
|Engine Brand||Subaru OHC|
|Engine Size||404 cc||Fuel|
|Fuel Tank Size||7.4 Qts||Pressure Washer Info|
|Consumer Warranty||Limited - See Schedule|
|Commercial Warranty||Limited - See Schedule|
All generators include 24 hour delivery notification and residential delivery. Liftgate service is available on all air-cooled generators and some liquid cooled units – Please call for verification. Free Shipping is curbside service only. Curbside service means the freight company will deliver to your address and lower your generator to the ground. The freight company will not back down driveways, place a generator in a building or where it is being installed. You are responsible for arranging the movement and setting of the generator.
Some restrictions apply to "Free Shipping" you may either view our
Shipping Information page or contact us for details.