Generac Nexus Smart Switch 100 Amp Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS) 120/240 Single Phase NEMA 3R Cabinet with Digital Load Management Technology
Generac Nexus Smart Switches are designed to operate with the Nexus controller used on air-cooled and liquid-cooled QT series. The Smart Switch will operate only with the Nexus or Generac R200 controller. Efficiently manages two large loads without additional components.
• Standard load management of two air conditioners.
• Cover more circuits with a smaller generator.
• Add additional individual DLM modules and manage up to four more large loads.
• Nema 3R aluminum enclosure.
• CSA Compliant
How It Works:
1. By monitoring generator engine performance, the switch is able to identify when the generator approaches overload. At the appropriate time, the switch disconnects two air conditioners, typically the highest electrical load in the house.
2. After a 5-minute delay to allow for compressor bleed out, the switch brings the AC units back online one after the other with a 30-second delay in between. This is a standard capability in all Generac Smart Switches and does not require any additional components, unlike competitive transfer switches.
3. In addition, up to four other large 240V loads can be managed when the Smart Switch is used in conjunction with individual DLM modules.
• DLM modules are 50 Amps each and are housed in a NEMA 3R enclosure, giving the installer the option to install them either at the electrical panel or anywhere in-line indoors or outdoors between the electrical panel and the appliance.
• After the four loads are shed, they are brought back individually to assure DLM Module generator capability and eliminate the potential of overload.
Ships Free with a Generator or $48.00 S&H Fee Will Be Added
|Manufacturer||Generac Power Systems|
|Made In USA||Yes|
|Voltage||120/240V Single Phase|
|Product Weight||20 lbs|
|Shipping Weight||20 lbs.|
|Dimensions (Inches)||20H x 14.6W x 7.9D|
|Transfer Switch Model||RTSX Type/Automatic|
|Transfer Switch Amps||100 Amps|
|ATS Poles||2 Pole||Warranty Information|
|Consumer Warranty||2 Year Limited|
|Guardian Auxilary Transfer Switch Contact Kit||
Guardian Auxilary Transfer Switch Contact Kit p/n 5621 The auxilary transfer switch contact kit allows a single large electrical load to be locked out from the generator operation. If a home is equipped with electrical heat...
|Model #: 5621|