Leaves Factory In 1-2 Weeks
Generac Portable XG Series 6500 Watt
Premium quality power is just one advantage of this heavy duty generator engineered for high performance using the Generac OHVI engine.
• Generac’s OHVI engine was designed specifically for generators. It out runs competitive generator engines with an engine life that is three to four times longer.
• Compact and durable construction with oversize full-wrap frame tubing and one of the best power-to-size rations on the market.
• Comprehensive, User-friendly Control Panel includes engine controls (start/stop, fuel shut-off, choke), PowerBar watt meter, and LED illumination for easy, convenient operation.
• Low-Oil Pressure Protection to protect the engine from damage.
• Circuit Breaker Outlet Protection including dual breakers on 120/240V outlets and GFCI protection on 120V outlets.
• Maintenance Kit included.
• Emissions Certification: 49-State
|Manufacturer||Generac Power Systems|
|Made In USA||Yes|
|Voltage||120/240V Single Phase|
|Low Oil Alert||Low Oil Shutdown|
|Idle Control||Full Speed|
4 - 5-20R GFCI
1 - L14-30R
|Product Weight||225 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||230 lbs.|
|Dimensions (Inches)||31.5l x 25.5W x 28H||Engine|
|Engine Size||410 cc|
|Engine RPM||3600 RPM|
|Cast Iron Sleeve||Yes|
|Fuel Tank Material||Steel|
|Fuel Tank Size||9 Gallons|
|Run Time (50% Load)||13 Hours||Warranty Information|
|Consumer Warranty||2 Year Warranty|
|Commercial Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
Posted by Eric S. on 31st Oct 2012
Well built and started easily right away. Works like a charm. This engine is made in America unlike the GP series which are made in China.
Posted by Dan B on 29th Oct 2011
After quite a bit of research, I decided to buy this generator and to say that I am impressed is an understatement. Aside from the fast delivery and best price from Norwall, the XG6500 starts on one pull, is built solid and runs smooth as silk. Very very impressed.
All generators include 24 hour delivery notification and residential delivery. Liftgate service is available on all air-cooled generators and some liquid cooled units – Please call for verification. Free Shipping is curbside service only. Curbside service means the freight company will deliver to your address and lower your generator to the ground. The freight company will not back down driveways, place a generator in a building or where it is being installed. You are responsible for arranging the movement and setting of the generator.
Some restrictions apply to "Free Shipping" you may either view our
Shipping Information page or contact us for details.