Leaves Warehouse In 1-2 Days
Who is Kohler?
Kohler Generators bring a sense of safety, security and conve-nience to a home. In your house, generator power can bring light during a summer storm and heat if the power is lost during winter. If power is lost in your community for an extended period of time, a home generator can save you the expense of having to relocate, allowing you to continue your day-to-day life in comfort.
Be the first to review this product and earn a chance for a $10 store credit when you place a review on this product post purchase.
Kohler 14kW Air Cooled Standby Generator w/RXT 100 Amp 16 Circuit Space Load Center, Nema 1 (Indoor Rated Only) Automatic Transfer Switch
Automatic, hands-off operation
In the event of a utility power outage, the transfer switch - working in tandem with the generator - automatically starts the generator to restore power to the home, whether you're home or away.
Fast backup power
KOHLER home standby generators restore power within 10 seconds of an outage.
• DC2 Controller - One digital controller manages both the generator and Model RXT transfer switch functions, has two-line backlit LCD display.
• Designed for today's most sophisticated electronics, Extraordinary Reliability!
• Multi-Fuel System - LP Vapor (Propane) or Natural Gas, Field Convertible.
• Kohler Command PRO Engine for Powerful, Reliable Air-Cooled Performance
• Exclusive 100% Corrosion-Proof Enclosure
• Polymer base eliminates the need for a concrete mounting pad.
• Meets emission regulations for U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, CARB and EPA Certified Fuel System
• The Kohler 14 kW generator can easily start and run a 5 ton air conditioner without dropping power to other appliances.*
• Model RXT Transfer Switch with 16 space load center, Nema 1 Aluminum Enclosure (indoor rated), requires customer supplied circuit breakers.
RXT-JFNA-0100B, 100 Amp 16 Circuit Space Load Center (no circuit breakers included) Automatic Transfer Switch in Nema 1 Aluminum Enclosure (Indoor Rated Only)
Flexible Fuel Line Connector
* Check the appliance manufacturer’s specifications for actual power requirements. Consult a Kohler Power Systems professional to calculate your exact residential power system requirements.
IMPORTANT: Warranty Coverage - Stationary standby applications used as a backup to a commercial utility source: Five (5) years from the registered startup date (or, if there is not a registered startup date, the date of purchase by the original end user) or 2000 hours (whichever occurs first). Startup service is not included, your local Kohler Dealer can quote the price for start up.
Only the Model 14RESAL is approved for non-standby (off-grid) applications (18 months or 1000 hour warranty applies for non-standby applications). For more warranty information go to www.kohlerco.com
|Manufacturer||Kohler Power Systems|
|Made In USA||Yes|
|Rated Amps||50 Amps|
|Voltage||120/240V Single Phase|
|A/C Ton Rating||5 Ton|
|Enclosure||Corrosion Proof Polymer|
|Decibel Rating||67 dbA||Features|
|Low Oil Alert||Low Oil Pressure Shutdown|
|Battery Requirement||12V Group 51 500 CCA|
|Product Weight||520 lbs.|
|Dimensions (Inches)||48L X 26.2W x 29H||Engine|
|Engine Brand||Kohler CH740|
|Engine Size||725 cc|
|Cast Iron Sleeve||Yes|
|Cooling System||Air Cooled||Alternator|
|Auto Voltage Regulation||Yes||Fuel|
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas/LP (Propane)|
|NG Power Capacity||14kW|
|LP Power Capacity||14kW|
|NG Consumption @ Full Load||193 cu.ft/hr|
|NG Consumption @ 1/2 Load||124 cu.ft/hr|
|LP Consumption @ Full Load||2.3 gal/hr|
|LP Consumption @ 1/2 Load||1.8 gal/hr||Transfer Switch|
|Transfer Switch Model||RXT-JFNA-0100B|
|Transfer Switch Amps||100 Amps|
|Transfer Switch Circuits||16 Space Load Center, Indoor Rated Only|
|ATS Poles||2 Pole||Warranty Information|
|Consumer Warranty||5 Year Limited Warranty|
All generators include 24 hour delivery notification and residential delivery. Liftgate service is available on all air-cooled generators and some liquid cooled units – Please call for verification. Free Shipping is curbside service only. Curbside service means the freight company will deliver to your address and lower your generator to the ground. The freight company will not back down driveways, place a generator in a building or where it is being installed. You are responsible for arranging the movement and setting of the generator.
Some restrictions apply to "Free Shipping" you may either view our
Shipping Information page or contact us for details.