Kohler 14kW Air Cooled Standby Generator and 200 Amp Automatic Transfer Switch | 14RESAL-200
|We have kept the model's documents available for download:|
|Kohler Maintenance Kit for 6kW 12KW 14kW | GM62346-SKP1|
|Kohler Carb Heater for 8.5RES, 12RES, 14RES/RESA and 14RESL/RESAL | GM19462-KP1|
|Kohler OnCue Plus Wireless Kit fits 6VSG 8 and 12RESV(L) 14 and 20 RESA(L) 24 38 48 60 RCL | GM81385-KP3|
|Kohler Load Control Module (LCM) w/Harness | GM77177-KP1|
|Kohler Load Control Module (LCM) w/Terminal Block | GM77177-KP2|
|Kohler OnCue Plus Remote Management System fits RESA RESV RCL VSG | GM81385-KP2|
Kohler 14RESAL-200 14kW Air Cooled Standby Generator and 200 Amp Non-Service Rated Automatic Transfer Switch
Fast backup power
KOHLER generators restore power within 10 seconds of an outage.
Automatic, hands-off operation
In the event of a utility power outage, the transfer switch - working in tandem with the generator - automatically starts the generator to restore power to the home, whether you're home or away.
• DC2 Controller - One digital controller manages both the generator and Model RXT transfer switch functions, has two-line backlit LCD display.
• Designed for today's most sophisticated electronics, Extraordinary Reliability!
• Multi-Fuel System - LP Vapor (Propane) or Natural Gas, Field Convertible.
• Kohler Command PRO Engine for Powerful, Reliable Air-Cooled Performance
• Exclusive 100% Corrosion-Proof Enclosure
• Polymer base eliminates the need for a concrete mounting pad.
• Meets emission regulations for U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, CARB and EPA Certified Fuel System
• The Kohler 14 kW generator can easily start and run a 5 ton air conditioner without dropping power to other appliances.*
• Model RXT Transfer Switch 200 Amp Non-Service Rated Automatic Transfer Switch with Nema 3R all aluminum enclosure rated for outdoor installation. Padlockable, includes load control contact which allows a 5 minute delay in startup of selected loads such as an air conditioner.
RXT-JFNC-200A, 200 Amp Non-Service Rated Automatic Transfer Switch with Nema 3R all aluminum enclosure rated for outdoor installation
Flexible Fuel Line Connector
* Check the appliance manufacturer’s specifications for actual power requirements. Consult a Kohler Power Systems professional to calculate your exact residential power system requirements.
IMPORTANT: Warranty Coverage - Stationary standby applications used as a backup to a commercial utility source: Five (5) years from the registered startup date (or, if there is not a registered startup date, the date of purchase by the original end user) or 2000 hours (whichever occurs first). Startup service is not included, your local Kohler Dealer can quote the price for start up.
Only the Model 14RESAL is approved for non-standby (off-grid) applications (18 months or 1000 hour warranty applies for non-standby applications). For more warranty information go to www.kohlerco.com
|Manufacturer||Kohler Power Systems|
|Made In USA||Yes|
|Rated Watts||12kW NG/14kW LP|
|Rated Amps||50 NG/58 LP|
|Voltage||120/240V Single Phase|
|A/C Ton Rating||5 Ton|
|Enclosure||Corrosion Proof Polymer|
|Decibel Rating||67 db(A)|
|Starting System||Automatic Start|
|Low Oil Alert||Yes|
|Battery Requirement||Requires 12V Group 51 500 CCA|
|Mounting Pad||Composite Base Attached|
|Product Weight||420 lbs|
|Dimensions (Inches)||48L x 26.2W x 29H||Engine|
|Engine Brand||Kohler CH740|
|Engine Size||725 cc|
|Cast Iron Sleeve||Yes|
|Cooling System||Air Cooled||Alternator|
|Auto Voltage Regulation||Yes|
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas (NG) / Propane (LP)|
|NG Power Capacity||12kW|
|LP Power Capacity||14kW|
|NG Consumption @ Full Load||193 cu.ft/hr|
|NG Consumption @ 1/2 Load||124 cu.ft/hr|
|LP Consumption @ Full Load||2.2 gal/hr|
|LP Consumption @ 1/2 Load||1.6 gal/hr||Transfer Switch|
|Transfer Switch Model||RXT-JFNC-0200A|
|Transfer Switch Amps||200 Amps|
|Transfer Switch Circuits||Whole Panel|
|ATS Poles||2 Pole|
|Transfer Switch Weight||15 lbs||Warranty Information|
|Consumer Warranty||5 Year/2000 Hour Limited|
|Shipping Weight||476 lbs|
|Shipping Dimensions||42H x 50W x 32D|
Posted by Ken L on 16th Nov 2014
I had various outages and this unit always performs flawlessly. It starts automatically in 10 seconds. Is very easy to maintain and is a must for any house that wants protection during bad storms etc. our first big event was during hurricane Sandy. This storm devastated the northeasten part of the U.S. And we live in New York. The system ran for about four days even with a tree on our house the generator didn't have a scratch on it. It was a miracle. The tree fell on the side of the house where the generac is and not one branch touched it. Don't settle for less for your family.
Posted by Melissa Butler on 18th Sep 2014
I have the 14RESA & 100 Amp RXT 100 so it was purchased seperately & not in a bundle but on the unloaded test exercise it ran smooth & strong,
on loaded speed cycle exercise it ran equally as smooth & strong as well as quiet & enclosure is thick & well insulated, better than some competers,
the RXT ATS transfer switches are so nice & the brains behind your genset! Like the built in pad on bottom also but still used concrete base
poured by contractor.The controllers RDC2 & DC2 on the genset are potted
to provide even extra weather, shock & protection & provide all the gensets
& RXT ATS transfer switches vital information, voltage, battery voltage & oil pressure, exercise cycle status, even maintenance schedule ! These
Kohler gensets & RXT ATS Transfer switches are "State of the Art " as far
as quality, reliablity & peace of mind ! Order yours today & you won't regret