A Tutorial for Homeowners: Be the General Contractor for the Selection and Installation of a New Residential Standby Generator System For BeginnersLearn More
Kohler 14RESAL-200 14kW Air Cooled Standby Generator and 200 Amp Non-Service Rated Automatic Transfer Switch
Fast backup power
KOHLER generators restore power within 10 seconds of an outage.
Automatic, hands-off operation
In the event of a utility power outage, the transfer switch - working in tandem with the generator - automatically starts the generator to restore power to the home, whether you're home or away.
• DC2 Controller - One digital controller manages both the generator and Model RXT transfer switch functions, has two-line backlit LCD display.
• Designed for today's most sophisticated electronics, Extraordinary Reliability!
• Multi-Fuel System - LP Vapor (Propane) or Natural Gas, Field Convertible.
• Kohler Command PRO Engine for Powerful, Reliable Air-Cooled Performance
• Exclusive 100% Corrosion-Proof Enclosure
• Polymer base eliminates the need for a concrete mounting pad.
• Meets emission regulations for U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, CARB and EPA Certified Fuel System
• The Kohler 14 kW generator can easily start and run a 5 ton air conditioner without dropping power to other appliances.*
• Model RXT Transfer Switch 200 Amp Non-Service Rated Automatic Transfer Switch with Nema 3R all aluminum enclosure rated for outdoor installation. Padlockable, includes load control contact which allows a 5 minute delay in startup of selected loads such as an air conditioner.
RXT-JFNC-200A, 200 Amp Non-Service Rated Automatic Transfer Switch with Nema 3R all aluminum enclosure rated for outdoor installation
Flexible Fuel Line Connector
* Check the appliance manufacturer’s specifications for actual power requirements. Consult a Kohler Power Systems professional to calculate your exact residential power system requirements.
IMPORTANT: Warranty Coverage - Stationary standby applications used as a backup to a commercial utility source: Five (5) years from the registered startup date (or, if there is not a registered startup date, the date of purchase by the original end user) or 2000 hours (whichever occurs first). Startup service is not included, your local Kohler Dealer can quote the price for start up.
Only the Model 14RESAL is approved for non-standby (off-grid) applications (18 months or 1000 hour warranty applies for non-standby applications). For more warranty information go to www.kohlerco.com
All generators include 24 Hour Delivery Notification and Residential Curbside Delivery.
*Curbside service means the freight company will deliver to your address and lower your generator to the ground when Free Liftgate Service is included. The freight company will not back down driveways, place a generator in a building or where it is being installed. You are responsible for arranging the movement from curb.
Some restrictions apply to "Free Shipping" you may either view our Shipping Information page or contact us for details. Extra Shipping Charges include but not limited to:
Free Lift gate service is included with this generator
Join our newsletter to receive:
Copyright 2016 All Rights Reserved Norwall PowerSystems | 2455 N. Kiowa Blvd Suite 102 Lake Havasu City, Arizona 86403.