Are you looking to get informed? Let us educate you on generators so you are sure to pick the right one!Learn More
Kohler Load Control Module (LCM) w/Harness
If you chose a smaller generator to power your home, the KOHLER Load Control Module can help manage higher electrical loads. During a power outage, the entire home will be connected to generator power, but some circuits may be cycled on and off to prevent overloading. The Load Control Module automatically manages up to six residential loads.
• Automatically manages up to six residential loads. Four power relays for management of non-essential secondary loads and two relays to control two independent air conditioner loads.
• Loads are automatically added or disconnected based on generator capacity.
• Loads are added and shed according to their priority.
• Nema 3R aluminum enclosure for indoor or outdoor installation.
• An LED display shows which loads are being powered and which load have been shed, and LED indicators flash to indicate fault conditions.
• With 2 foot color coded pre-wired harness for easy installation of the LCM next to the distribution panel.
• Compatible with Kohler generator sets equipped with the RDC2 or DC2 controllers, inluding the 14RESA/RESAL and 20RESA/RESAL.
All generators include 24 Hour Delivery Notification and Residential Curbside Delivery.
*Curbside service means the freight company will deliver to your address and lower your generator to the ground when Free Liftgate Service is included. The freight company will not back down driveways, place a generator in a building or where it is being installed. You are responsible for arranging the movement from curb.
Some restrictions apply to "Free Shipping" you may either view our Shipping Information page or contact us for details. Extra Shipping Charges include but not limited to:
Free Lift gate service is included with this generator
Join our newsletter to receive:
Copyright 2016 All Rights Reserved Norwall PowerSystems | 2455 N. Kiowa Blvd Suite 102 Lake Havasu City, Arizona 86403.