Kohler OnCue Generator Remote Management System Software
OnCue Generator Management System Software has updated features for the NEW RDC2/RDC controllers on the Kohler 14RESA/RESAL and 20RESA/RESAL models.
• Allows homeowners to remotely manage generator performance from anywhere in the world
• Relays status messages to you or your local Kohler dealer
• View real-time status of generator operation
• Observe and/or clear any diagnostic fault codes
• Review a time-stamped history of faults and clearing of faults
• View multiple gensets on one screen
Additional Features When Used with the Kohler Load Control Module (LCM)*
• View current loads and shed loads
• Dual color LEDs for each load indicate load status (powered or shed) and flash to indicate a test
Even More Additional Features When Used with the Kohler Programmable Interface Module (PIM)*
• Turn on and off relays remotely, such as air conditioner, heat, security system, lights, etc.
Included in your OnCue Kit:
• OnCue Welcome Letter
• OnCue Operation Manual
• OnCue Activation Code Decal and Ethernet Connector
There is no hardware to install with the RDC2/RDC controller. Just connect the ethernet cable from the router inside the building to the genset controller, install OnCue software on your computer. During the installation you will need to enter the genset serial number, password from the genset controller and the activaiton code from the decal you received in your OnCue Kit. OnCue installation is complete.
• OnCue software (download from www.KohlerPower.com/OnCue)
• Personal computer (PC) with Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP
• 1 GB of RAM
• Up to 500 MB of available hard disk space may be required
• Always-on Internet access (for example, cable, DSL, or phone line modem connected 24 hours)
• Internet router and network cable for connection to Ethernet
• Uninterruptible power supply (UPS) for modem and router
Microsoft, Windows, Windows XP, and Windows Vista, are registered
trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
* Generator must have the RDC2/RDC controller and be installed with an RXT transfer switch.
Note: Picture is only a representation of the product. Items shown in the picture are for display purpose only and are not included.
|Manufacturer||Kohler Power Systems|
|Made In USA||Yes|