Kohler Programmable Interface Module PIM for Smart Home Technology
• The Programmable Interface Module (PIM) enables your KOHLER generator to provide "smart home" capabilities with the OnCue(R) Generator Management System (sold separately). Available for KOHLER residential generators 30 kW and smaller, OnCue is ideal for homeowners who travel frequently or split their time between residences.
• The PIM lets you turn selected items, such as porch lights, on and off from a remote location. For example, if you are on vacation and you see a hurricane approaching your home in Florida, you could activate your automatic hurricane shutters from your computer using OnCue and the PIM to protect your home and receive email alerts for changes to inputs. Example: Security system, Motion sensors, Fire or gas alarms, etc.
• PIM has two inputs and six outputs to increase the versatility of your generator set.
• Outputs allow for easy connection to existing systems.
• The Programmable Interface Module PIM can be used with Kohler generator sets equipped with the RDC2 or DC2 controller including the 14RESA/14REAL and 20RESA/20RESAL,
• Nema 3 Aluminum Enclosure for indoor or outdoor installation.
|Manufacturer||Kohler Power Systems|
|Made In USA||Yes|
|Shipping Weight||6 lbs|
|Dimensions (Inches)||12.1H x 9.1W x 3.3D|