Ships Factory Direct In 3-4 Weeks
Be the first to review this product and earn a chance for a $10 store credit when you place a review on this product post purchase.
Westerbeke Diesel Generator: 15.0 BTDC, The truly "quiet breed" of reliable power....
QUIET & COMPACT
Designed by Westerbeke, the Company that pioneered the truly "quiet breed" of generators, the 4-cylinder 15.0 BTDC is a smooth, quiet and compact diesel generator. The 15.0 BTDC also provides one of the best power to weight ratios of any generator in its class.
POWERFUL, LIGHTWEIGHT & RELIABLE
The 15 BTDC is engineered to operate in a hostile marine environment. It is designed and built using experience gained in supplying generators to the United States Navy and Coast Guard. Powerful but lightweight, it is economical to operate and designed to run at a slow 1800-rpm for longer life.
EASY OPERATION & MAINTENANCE
To minimize engine maintenance, the 15 BTDC is fresh water cooled and equipped with a simple control system rather than complex, troublesome, electronic components. Easy access to all servicing points and individually removable top and side panels of the optional sound enclosure allow easy installation and maintenance.
FULL TORQUE, POWER TAKE-OFF INTERFACE
A customer sourced, electric clutch and hydraulic pump can be mounted to the full torque, power take-off interface for use with such items as bow thrusters, compressors, winches and "take-home" systems.
FIVE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
The 15 BTDC is backed by Westerbeke's 5-year limited warranty. The presence of Westerbeke in over 65 countries around the world provides customers with easy access to parts, service and technical support worldwide. Established in 1937, Westerbeke is committed to providing its customers with quality products and unequaled after sales support.
• Instrument panel and safety stop switch
• Remote start-stop plug-in connection
• Extra oil pressure switch for remote signal or control functions
• Safety shut-downs ' high coolant temperature, low oil pressure, high exhaust temperature.
• A.C. Circuit Breaker installed (single phase)
• 50 amp alternator
• Power take-off interface
• Self-bleeding fuel system
• Fresh water cooling and coolant recovery tank
• 45ø water injected exhaust elbow
• Gear-driven raw water pump
• Tuned air intake silencer
• Vibration mounts ' fail safe rubber type
• Lube oil drain hose and drip tray
• Oil fill top and side
• Belt guard
• Operator's manual and parts list
• EPA certified
• "CE" Mark
• Remote start-stop panel
• 15' & 30' connectable panel ext. harness (up to 60'/18.3m)
• Dual station engine instrument panel with senders
• Ship shore switch
• Power takeoff adapter
• Fuel/water Separator
• Hydro hush muffler and fittings
• "A" on-board spare parts kit,
• "B" extended cruising spare parts kit
• Anti-siphon valve for overboard cooling discharge water
• Technical Manual
• Sound Guard sound enclosure
Norwall PowerSystems is restricted to shipping Westerbeke products to only the following states: California, Arizona, Nevada, Utah, Colorado, New Mexico and Hawaii.
|Model Number||15 BTDC-614|
|Made In USA||Yes|
|Low Oil Alert||Yes|
|Product Weight||569 lbs|
|Engine Size||25HP/1.7 Liter|
|Engine RPM||1800 RPM|
|Cast Iron Sleeve||Yes|
|Cooling System||Fresh Water/Heat Exchanger|
|Auto Voltage Regulation||Yes||Fuel|
|Fuel Type||Diesel||Warranty Information|
|Consumer Warranty||5 Year Limited|
All generators include 24 hour delivery notification and residential delivery. Liftgate service is available on all air-cooled generators and some liquid cooled units – Please call for verification. Free Shipping is curbside service only. Curbside service means the freight company will deliver to your address and lower your generator to the ground. The freight company will not back down driveways, place a generator in a building or where it is being installed. You are responsible for arranging the movement and setting of the generator.
Some restrictions apply to "Free Shipping" you may either view our
Shipping Information page or contact us for details.