Westerbeke 7.6kW Diesel Marine Generator
|We have kept the model's documents available for download:|
Westerbeke Diesel Generator: 7.6 BTD, A truly low profile 7.6 kilowatts....
QUIET & COMPACT
Operating at 1800 RPM with a tuned air intake silencer and four point vibration mounts, the 7.6 BTD runs smooth and quiet. Designed specifically for those installations where height is extremely limited, this generator has one of the smallest envelopes available in it's class. The 7.6 BTD occupies only 6.4 cubic feet of space!
POWERFUL, LIGHTWEIGHT & RELIABLE
The 7.6 BTD is powered by an industrial .95 liter engine supplying a full 7.6 kilowatts while weighing only 395 pounds. A very popular generator, the 7.6 BTD continues to support the strong record of reliability Westerbeke has built supplying generators to the United States Navy and Coast Guard as well as commercial vessels and pleasure craft.
EASY OPERATION & MAINTENANCE
To minimize engine maintenance, the 7.6 BTD operates at a slow 1800 RPM and is fresh water cooled for longer life. Easy access to all servicing points and individually removable top and side panels of the optional sound enclosure allow easy installation and maintenance.
FULL TORQUE, POWER TAKE-OFF INTERFACE
A customer sourced, electric clutch and hydraulic pump can be mounted to the full torque, power take-off interface for use with such items as bow thrusters, compressors, winches and "take-home" systems.
FIVE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
The 7.6 BTD is backed by Westerbeke's 5-year limited warranty. The presence of Westerbeke in over 65 countries around the world provides customers with easy access to parts, service and technical support worldwide. Established in 1937, Westerbeke is committed to providing its customers with quality products and unequaled after sales support.
• Remote instrumentation panel with 15’ extension
• Unit mounted start-stop
• Extra oil pressure switch for remote signal or control functions
• Safety shut-downs – high coolant temperature, low oil pressure, high exhaust temperature.
• A.C. Circuit Breaker installed (single phase)
• 50 amp alternator
• Power take-off interface
• Self-bleeding fuel system
• Fresh water cooling and coolant recovery tank
• 45° water injected exhaust elbow
• Gear-driven raw water pump
• Tuned air intake silencer
• Vibration mounts – fail safe rubber type
• Lube oil drain hose and drip tray
• Oil fill – top and side
• Belt guard
• Operator’s manual and parts list
• EPA, CARB and CE Compliant
• Remote start-stop panel
• 15' & 30 connectable panel ext. harness (up to 60'/18.3m)
• Ship shore switch
• Fuel filter/water separator
• Hydro hush muffler and fittings
• "A" on-board spare parts kit,
• "B" extended cruising spare parts kit
• Anti-siphon valve for overboard cooling discharge water
• Sound Guard sound enclosure
Norwall PowerSystems is restricted to shipping Westerbeke products to only the following areas: Southern California, Nevada, Arizona, Utah and Hawaii.
|Model Number||7.6 BTD-614|
|Made In USA||Yes|
|Low Oil Alert||Yes|
|Product Weight||395 lbs.|
|Engine Size||11HP/.952 Liter|
|Engine RPM||1800 RPM|
|Cast Iron Sleeve||Yes|
|Cooling System||Fresh Water/Heat Exchanger|
|Auto Voltage Regulation||Yes||Fuel|
|Fuel Type||Diesel||Warranty Information|
|Consumer Warranty||5 Year Limited|