Be the first to review this product and earn a chance for a $10 store credit when you place a review on this product post purchase.
Westinghouse 2300 psi Gas Pressure Washer
For over 125 years, Westinghouse has been part of your home. This tradition continues with a full line of safe, reliable and well built gas pressure washers. Our goal was to design and produce robust cleaning machines and did so by utilizing quality components and superior engineering. This ensures years of worry-free operation.
Model WP2300 gas pressure washer includes the Westinghouse XP serires 160cc OHV engine, designed for durability and quiet operation. Unit comes ready to use out of the box and includes a 25 ' professional grade high pressure hose, four precision spray tips with quick connect nozzle connections, lightweight gun/wand, oil soap bottle siphoning hose, and an industry leading 3 year limited warranty.
• Westhinghouse cast iron sleeved 160 cc engine
• Axial cam pump with pump thermal relief valve
• 25' Braided high pressure hose
• Easy access hose connections
• Lightweight ergo friendly gun with chrome plated wand
• Includes four nozzles with various degrees of spray pattern (0, 25, 40, Soap)
• Includes 3 year warranty, oil bottle, 2' clear siphoning hose, and replacement o-rings and water screen kit
• EPA and CARB compliant
How to Start the WP2300
How to Maintain the WP2300
How to Store and Winterize Your Gas Pressure Washer
|Made In USA||No||Features|
|Product Weight||53 lbs.|
|Dimensions (Inches)||20L x 17W x 24H||Engine|
|Engine Size||160 cc|
|Cast Iron Sleeve||Yes|
|Cooling System||Air Cooled||Pressure Washer Info|
|Pump||Axial Cam||Warranty Information|
|Consumer Warranty||3 Year Limited|