Winco HOME POWER 12000 Watt Tri-Fuel Portable Model HPS12000HE.
Emissions Certification: 49 State Compliant, Not for Sale to California
This generator operates on gasoline, L.P. gas, or natural gas and converting from one fuel source to another is quick and easy.
The HPS12000HE produces 12,000 watts of surge power and 10,800 watts of continuous power. With a Honda OHV engine operating on propane, natural gas, or gasoline, this generator will supply you with reliable power when you need it most. A 4-wheel dolly kit and 15 gallon fuel tank comes standard with this unit.
• Premium Honda OHV engine meet EPA standards.
• Special carburetor and secondary gas regulator allows the engine to operate on the most convenient fuel's gasoline, L.P., gas or natural gas.
• Low oil protection helps prevent costly repairs and downtime.
• Standard electric start with battery rack and cables (battery not included).
• Maintenance-free electronic ignition system.
• Dual element air filter reduces maintenance.
• Proven, dependable, efficient design.
• Inherent voltage regulation for precise, stable output and optimum reliability.
• 100% copper windings, NEMA Class F insulation.
• Capacitor excitation for brushless operation.
• Heavy-duty tubular steel cradle with distinctive wraparound design for added strength and durability.
• Vibration isolation for smooth operation.
• Large capacity fuel tank allows for extended running time between refills when using gasoline fuel.
• Easy to carry, convenient to store.
• Includes battery rack and cables. Battery Not Included. Requires BCI Group U1, 12-volt, 235 CCA Battery.
|Made In USA||Yes|
|Voltage||120/240V Single Phase|
|Decibel Rating||78 db(A)||Features|
|Low Oil Alert||Yes|
|Receptacles||4 - 120V 20 Amp Straight Blade 5-20R 5-20R
1 - 120/240V 30 Amp Twist Lock L14-30R
1 - 120/240V 60 Amp Straight Blade 14-60R
|Shipping Weight||396 lbs|
|Dimensions (Inches)||39.5L x 26W x 26H||Engine|
|Engine Brand||Honda GX620|
|Engine Size||20 HP/620 cc|
|Engine RPM||3600 RPM|
|Cooling System||Air Cooled|
|Auto Voltage Regulation||Yes||Fuel|
|Fuel Tank Size||15 Gallons|
|Run Time (50% Load)||9 Hours|
|NG Consumption @ Full Load||195 cu.ft/hr.|
|LP Consumption @ Full Load||2.2 gal./hr.||Warranty Information|
|Consumer Warranty||1 Yr Generator/3 Yr Engine|
|Winco Manual Emergency Transfer Service System 60 Amp||
Winco Manual Emergency Transfer Service System 60 Amp The Emergency Transfer Service System allows your Home Power generator to be quickly and safely connected to a building electrical panel for backup service during a...
|Model #: ETS60|
|Winco Plug-In Line Voltage Monitor||
Winco Plug-In Line Voltage Monitor Model WINPILVM. This compact voltmeter can be plugged into the 120-volt receptacle on any WINCO generator to assure you that your generator is functioning properly. Available for all models...
|Model #: WINPILVM|