Winco HOME POWER 6000 Watt Tri-Fuel Portable Model HPS6000HE.
Emissions Certification: 49 State Compliant, Not for Sale to California
This generator operates on gasoline, L.P. gas, or natural gas and converting from one fuel source to another is quick and easy.
The HPS6000HE features the Honda engine, 4.5 gallon fuel tank, and inherent voltage regulation. With 6000 watts of surge energy and 5500 watts continuous power, this generator is capable of starting a 2hp motor.
• Premium Honda and Briggs & Stratton Vanguard OHV engines meet CARB and EPA standards.
• Special carburetor and secondary gas regulator allows the engine to operate on the most convenient fuel's gasoline, L.P. gas or natural gas.
• Low oil protection helps prevent costly repairs and downtime.
• Standard electric start with battery rack and cables (battery not included).
• Maintenance-free electronic ignition system.
• Dual element air filter reduces maintenance.
• Proven, dependable, efficient design.
• Inherent voltage regulation for precise, stable output and optimum reliability.
• 100% copper windings, NEMA Class F insulation.
• Capacitor excitation for brushless operation.
• Heavy-duty tubular steel cradle with distinctive wraparound design for added strength and durability.
• Vibration isolation for smooth operation.
• Large capacity fuel tank allows for extended running time between refills when using gasoline fuel.
• Easy to carry, convenient to store.
• Includes battery rack and cables. Battery Not Included. Requires BCI Group U1, 12-volt, 235 CCA Battery.
|Made In USA||Yes|
|Voltage||120/240V Single Phase|
|Decibel Rating||72 db(A)||Features|
|Starting System||Electric/Recoil Backup|
|Low Oil Alert||Yes|
1 - 20 Amp 5-20R Duplex
1 - 30 Amp L14-30R Twistlock
|Battery Requirement||Not Included BCI Group U1, 12volt, 235 CCA|
|Product Weight||212 lbs.|
|Dimensions (Inches)||30L x 22W x 22H||Engine|
|Engine Brand||Honda GX340|
|Engine Size||11 HP/337 cc|
|Engine RPM||3600 RPM|
|Cast Iron Sleeve||Yes||Alternator|
|Fuel Type||Gasoline/Natural Gas/Propane|
|Fuel Tank Material||Metal|
|Fuel Tank Size||4.5 Gallons|
|Run Time (50% Load)||9 Hours|
|NG Power Capacity||4.4kW|
|LP Power Capacity||4.95kW|
|NG Consumption @ Full Load||160 cu.ft/hr.|
|LP Consumption @ Full Load||1.9 gal./hr.||Warranty Information|
|Consumer Warranty||1 Years|
|Winco Plug-In Line Voltage Monitor||
Winco Plug-In Line Voltage Monitor Model WINPILVM. This compact voltmeter can be plugged into the 120-volt receptacle on any WINCO generator to assure you that your generator is functioning properly. Available for all models...
|Model #: WINPILVM|
|Winco Small Generator Cover||
Winco Small Generator Cover Model WINSMCOV. This durable tailored cover is made of heavy canvas to protect your WINCO portable generator in all weather conditions. This covier is for all current models through 9500 watts...
|Model #: WINSMCOV|
|Winco All-Terrain 2-Wheel Dolly Kit||
Winco All-Terrain 2-Wheel Dolly Kit. The ultimate in portability, this wheel kit with 8" diamter pneumatic tires and durable grip handles gets you through mud, snow, sand and soggy terrain. Available for all models 4000...
|Model #: WIN2WDK|